Is Bigger Really Better?


I am a good looking guy, and don't have a problem getting the girls. But I do know that I'm not exactly blessed in the wiener department. I know I'm not big, but I think I more than work what I've got. I have had a couple girls in the past remark on the fact that it's not big, but I didn't let that bother me.
The thing is, my girlfriend seems to like it. At least I thought so until I looked in this drawer where she keeps all these sex toys. I didn't even know she had them til I went looking for some matches one day.
What I saw in her drawer was shocking. She has some really huge, monster size dildoes of all kinds in there. I don't think I wouldn be as bothered about it if she had at least told me about them. And when I say huge, I mean HUGE, like King Kong dick size. 12 inches and about as thick as my wrist. One has two heads. She has them in all colors and some that even vibrate. I'm thinking, WTF? Does she really put those things all the way in her? I can't see how she does it. I didn't even tell her I found her stash. I guess she's not telling me about it cause she doesn't want me to get a complex? Well, too late now babe. I can't stop thinking about those crazy freak show toys I found in her drawer. Do women really get off on huge monster dicks, and if so, how can a guy like me ever compete?

Bummed out in Boston

********************************************************************************

Re: Is Bigger Really Better?

Well, BoiB, I'd say that it varies from woman to woman. Yes, some are size queens, but if your girlfriend isn't complaining and/or withholding sex from you, then you really shouldn't worry. Maybe she just likes to test her limits with these toys, and it has nothing to do with whether you are big enough or not. I don't think you're part of that equation, and you shouldn't worry that you're not. I'm sure you have fantasies that don't involve her, as most men do, right? Some guys fantasize about women with triple FFF boobs, but marry a normal breast sized woman. Doesn't mean that normal breasts don't turn them on, too. You just like to picture or experience something different every once in a while.
Unless she starts asking you to wear a sheath to make YOU bigger, don't be so concerned. Relax! -- Dr. Love